Artists helping each other make wonderful dolls & fabulous memories!
Universal Doll Society 2019 Festival Registration Form
April 20 to 23, 2020 - Webster, Texas
Registration Fee: $275 paid by 12/30/2019.
$300. after January 1, 2020
No registrations taken after 4/1/20
*Please bring at least 2 Auction Items and 2 Raffle Items for our Fundraiser.*
Yes, sign me up for the Galveston Tour April 20th! Cost: TBD
Please send this Registration Form, fee, and a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope to:
Patsy Meyer, 2011 Cypress Bend Ln, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Send a SASE with your registrations & payments for each PAID workshop when you sign up!
**Please copy & paste this info to your computer if you do not have a physical Registration Form! **
If you are interested in submitting a workshop for a Festival please follow these guidelines.
1. Must be a member in good standing.
2. Must have attended at least one Festival.
3. A completed sample must be submitted to Jean by the deadline*.
4. The Workshop Form (Supply List) must be submitted with the Sample.
5. Register for the up-coming Festival as soon as workshop is accepted.
6. Should not take more than three (3) hours to complete project.
7. Should not cost over $50.00
8. 10 persons per session. We may be able to schedule two (2) sessions
9. If project is painted, have the same item for each kit. If the same decorations can not be found for each kit to be alike, talk to Jean first
10. Students pay before Festival, give each person a receipt.
11. Extra kits to sell? That's great! Just make sure not to interrupt your students' time with you.
DO NOT TAKE MONEY for a Kit you haven't already made up!
*Deadline for submitting a workshop is at the current Festival, - one year before the Festival you plan to teach at. If you prefer, you can mail your Workshop Sample to Jean for the Committee's decision.
Contact: Jean Castille 1134 Hebert Ln. Hwy., St. Martinville, La. 70582
UNIVERSAL DOLL SOCIETY Festival Workshop Information Sheet
YOU MUST : Submit this FORM WITH COMPLETED PROJECT AT THE FESTIVAL PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL THAT YOU WANT TO TEACH AT. This year, Bring completed application and Workshop Project to Texas for UDS 2021.
Jean Castille, 1134 Hebert LN. HWY. St. Martinville, LA 70582 email@example.com
If your project is not received by this date you will not be accepted for the next year.
Name of workshop__________________________________________________________________
Description of Workshop __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Materials you will Furnish __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Items Student should bring to workshop: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cost of workshop $__________________________________________________________________________
Workshop Instructor ________________________________________________________